Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tea Party 2012- part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Luke. If you go back to the first page of this thread you will find the link to the ticket ordering site. Just click onto it and follow the instructions to get your tciket(s) but please be aware theta only ywo tickets per person can be allocated and no children may attend due to health and safety.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Doodah x

suthur1

Looking forward to meeting old & new friends

mandyl

my own fault i spose for thinking i might be able to get a lift with someone 🙁

Lauren
    Keymaster

@mandyl 24520 wrote:

my own fault i spose for thinking i might be able to get a lift with someone 🙁

Is there no way you can come on public transport Mandy? Lots of other people are doing that as the Sudbury Clinic is so close to a tube station. You could even consider a coach (as that’s far cheaper), then get the tube to Sudbury Hill from Victoria coach station.

mandyl

sadly not i just cant afford it . also last bus home for me is 7pm so id be stranded 8 miles from home. not to worry

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s such a shame Mandy. Why not put a shout out on Facebook? You could all club together for fuel? Don’t give up yet 🙂

Doodah x

mandyl

@Doodah 24593 wrote:

That’s such a shame Mandy. Why not put a shout out on Facebook? You could all club together for fuel? Don’t give up yet 🙂

Doodah x

have done but got no response, id be happy to give something for fuel

Nettie

Mandy, where are you? I’ll help with a lift if I can

Nettie xx

mandyl

thats very kind nettie but i live in bracklesham close to chichester. youd probably end up holding my hand all day too lol. x

Nettie

Can you get to Worthing Mandy, I could meet you there and travel together in my car, you wouldn’t need to pay for fuel

Nettie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

You are SO KIND Nettie xx

Nettie

Everyone deserves a chance to celebrate success and if I can help with a lift to make that happen then it’s a given, but thanks Doodah.

Nettie xx

mandyl

did u get my pm?

Lauren
    Keymaster

Say it as I see it Nettie 🙂

Kaz

@Nettie 24657 wrote:

Everyone deserves a chance to celebrate success and if I can help with a lift to make that happen then it’s a given, but thanks Doodah.

Nettie xx

Hi Nettie, I live in Worthing and am going to the teaparty alone as well. I would really appreciate a lift and the company. email me on k.brazier@sky.com as I cant pm you on here. thanks Karen x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media