Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tea Party 2012- part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Spikeyjaycee

Any ideas of when this years tea party will be only I need to book time off work and summer can be a busy time to get time off. Thanks! Julie

Lauren
    Keymaster

We are all in the same boat unfortunately.

The hardest part is trying to get all the surgeons in one place at the same time. Believe me, it is virtually impossible!!

As a guide, last year’s was on Sunday 24 July.

charabanc

What is the criteria for getting tickets to the Famous Tea Party?

P.S. August would be good!

Lauren
    Keymaster

It’s simple. The tickets are on a first come first served basis. They are available from 9am when they are released. However, they are like gold dust and ‘sell out’ (they are free) faster than tickets to see Take That!!

August is not so good as most people are away on holiday with schoolchildren, including the staff.

Doodah x

Kaz

are tickets available yet?

Lauren
    Keymaster

We are working on it as we ‘speak’!!

Doodah x

Anonymous

We are thrilled to announce the annual Tea Party date has now been set, it will be held on Saturday 1st September from 2-5pm, at our fabulous NEW Sudbury Clinic
    please click on the link below for tickets:
    (this is again held on a first come first serve basis and a there is a 2 ticket limit per person)

Tea Party; Saturday 1st September 2-5pm – Eventbrite

Clarabella

Hi there, can you tell me what happens at the tea party please? I’m six months post op and considering going.. Not sure who I’d Go with or if I can go on my own! Thanks in advance, Claire

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Claire.

I’m privileged to part of the organisation for the Tea Party and I can tell you many, many people come on their own as the wls community is like family – you will be amongst friends.

This year, it is being held in the grounds of Streamline’s new Sudbury Clinic in Sudbury Hill, Harrow. There will be refreshments, mingling, photographers, lots of chatting and story swapping and the chance to meet up with new and old friends from 2-5pm.

Also present will be the surgeons, nurses and other staff from Streamline Surgical. It is a super, relaxed afternoon. Tickets are available following the above link. Hurry though as they are going like hot cakes (bad analogy there haha!)

Hope that helps and hope to see you there 😉

Doodah x

mandyl

if anyone needs a ticket, mines available as i cant go .
    hope thats ok to offer it

Lauren
    Keymaster

Of course it is Mandy. Such a shame you won’t be able to attend 🙁

Lauren
    Keymaster

What are you all looking forward to most about the Tea Party?

Just saw the post on our facebook page and thought I’d like to start the conversation on here too!!

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys that I haven’t met ‘in real life’ yet!

Doodah x

Nettie

@Doodah 24459 wrote:

What are you all looking forward to most about the Tea Party?

Just saw the post on our facebook page and thought I’d like to start the conversation on here too!!

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys that I haven’t met ‘in real life’ yet!

Doodah x

I’m exactly the same, can’t wait to put faces to names and share everyone’s experiences, I’m coming alone so I hope there are lots of other people in the same situation otherswise I will be a Larry loner!!

Nettie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

LOL Nettie!

Loads of people come alone. I’d say about a third of people only book one ticket. Honestly, it’s such a friendly event, it will feel exactly like what it is….a party!

Doodah x

ps I was even willing to attend if it was the following week – which is my birthday!!

luke

i would like to get tickets to the tea party. would like to meet chris again as i have so much to thank him for. 3 days after my byepass they rushed me back in as i had severe pain in my side. thery peroformed another surgery and chris said that some of the amentam was attached to my abdominal wall. Chris stayed untill about 10pm on valentines day doing the 2nd operation. have not seen him since

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media