Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Survied the milk diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ganny
    Participant

Hi Guy’s
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for all your help and support over these last few weeks, have now finished the milk diet, my bag is packed and ready to go, leaving in the morning at 4am for Chichester and my meeting with Mr John and I can’t wait. I am having a lovely relaxing day, been and had my hair done this morning and now I am just chilling, early bed as I will be up at 3am. So once again a big thank you to you all and I will see you all on the losers bench.

Elaine xx

vickihayling

good luck – i’ll be thinking of you X

Irene

He Elaine,

Well done. Mr John is a lovely man so no worries there. He did my op.
    See you on Thursday afternoon.

Pinkdancer

Well done – see you on the losers bench.

Get ready for them to press that reset button

Let us know how you get on.

Revends

Hello everyone. I am new member here. I want to ask about milk. I know milk is beneficial for health but want to know more about milk. Tell me the importance of milk . Milk is a great diet or not. Reply me soon. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media