Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Sumner party.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Can’t wait to meet all my ‘online’ friend for the first time 🙂 xx

mandyl

have a great time everyone.
    sad i cant make it 🙁

derlooker
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just wondering who may be going to tea party alone.

I have got worried over the past week about going alone. Silly probably but don’t want to be a Norma No mates.

Is anyone else going alone?

Streamliner

@derlooker 25267 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering who may be going to tea party alone.

I have got worried over the past week about going alone. Silly probably but don’t want to be a Norma No mates.

Is anyone else going alone?

There are many people coming alone, but once you are with us all you most certainly won’t feel lonely, lookig forward to seing you there x

Clarabella

Hi there, I’m going alone and don’t currently know anyone else! Am hoping that wont take long to rectify! Please look out for me! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Derlooker – you know me?! And many other members of the support groups so you most definitely will not be alone xx

derlooker
    Participant

Thanks Streamliner, clarabella and Doodah. I can’t wait to meet you all properly. Think I was just being a bit silly. I love being social but now and again feel a bit self conscious it’s getting easier as the weight drops off though. X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Lauren
    Keymaster

We may all be getting smaller but we must try to develop and/or keep our big personalities ;-))

derlooker
    Participant

Just about to leave for Sudbury. Very excited. ???

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi gorgeous. Did you enjoy yourself? It was such a lovely day wasn’t it? and the weather was very, very well-behaved too. Thanks for coming along and meeting everyone. You looked fabulous x

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

Just a thought, perhapse next year there could be a table for forum members to introduce themselves at, very few on here use their real names or the real photographs so it’s not easy to spot people we have spent ages chatting to on the forum.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 25321 wrote:

Hi

Just a thought, perhapse next year there could be a table for forum members to introduce themselves at, very few on here use their real names or the real photographs so it’s not easy to spot people we have spent ages chatting to on the forum.

Paul

Great idea Paul 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media