Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Sumner party.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I guys I have two tickets for the summer ( if we get one) party, will be good to meet you all, who’s coming ?

John xxxx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi John

If you mean the tea party, them me and Phil will be there. Did you get to any more support group meetings since the one I met you at? Unfortunately I haven’t been too good and not able to get out and about much since May but I’m slowly on the mend and hopeing to get to the next meeting.

Take care and I hope all is going well with your band now

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

I’ll be there! Have to be really seeing as I’m one of the coordinators haha!

I wouldn’t miss it for the world. It’s a brilliant, fun, inspiring social event that everyone really looks forward to. This year it is to be held in the grounds of the new Sudbury Clinic. It’s the first glimpse of it for many people. Hope the weather will behave!

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

I will be there as well

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

I have it to look forward to when I get back from my holiday about 3 days earlier so it feels like my holiday is an extended one! If the weather is kind, it will be absolutely brilliant and if the weather is awful….it will still be absolutely brilliant because we will all get to meet up again and meet new people.Nothing can put a dampener on that!

Doodah x

Ganny
    Participant

I have two tickets as well so I will be there.
    Elaine xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Fabulous Elaine. The preparations are well under way and it’s all looking fabulously exciting ;-))

Doodah x

Streamliner

Looking forward to seeing you all there…

johncg

I have my Elvis Presley costume ready.

Love John xxx

78rpm

I will be there my first outing since my hernia op so all a little delicate but wouldnt miss it at all!

rgds

Jay

Clarabella

Hello everyone, I’m really looking forward to the tea party although slightly nervous about going on my own!! Does anyone know what the parking situation is like there please? Or where an alternative place to park is… Thanks in advance
    Claire x

brown69owl

Hi

I’m going on Saturday , taking a lady with me but still nervous !!

Where do you live ?

See you Saturday .

Jackie x

Clarabella

Hi Jackie, I’m in Basingstoke, how about you? I will keep an eye out for you! X

Streamliner

there is plenty of parking at the Clementine Churchill Hospital, (well there is usually without an extra 200) but there is also parking outside of the hospital in the surrounding roads…looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Clarabella

Excellent thank you, looking forward to it! X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media