Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Sugar free jelly

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shopgirl

Thanks Mrs Vinnie – they sound as if they could help.

Also I received some Da Vinci syrups I ordered to put in the milk. I have to say they are fantastic. My consultant nurse suggested these to me to take the edge off the milk. So far they are a god send!!

Can I ask what milk people actually drank when they were on the pre-op diet? I was told to have semi-skimmed but unfortunately just could not stomach it. It made me feel ill as it was too sickly. I only ever have skimmed milk. So I have now switched. I have been having one slim fast shake a day to make sure I am getting all the protein now that I am on the skimmed. I’m sure my consultant nurse said this was ok, but wanted to check? Did anyone else do this?

Wow it dawned on me today, I can actually say that my op is now “next week” – OMG!!!

Thanks again for all the advice.

Amanda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media