Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Streamline Surgical South Coast Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

This group will start on Thursday 19 September at 19:30 at the Holiday Inn, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, PO1 3FD.

It will be run by Streamline Surgical’s Communications Assistant, Sue Smith, on every third Thursday of the month. ALL are invited (you do NOT have to have had your weight loss surgery done with Streamline) including partners/supporters.

I’m really excited about this new group and I hope you will pop along to see us!

Here is a map for you to refer to, either for directions by public transport or the postcode for your Satnav. There is ample parking and the building is fully disabled accessed. It is on the first floor in the cafeteria on the left. This area is mainly used in the morning for breakfast so it shouldn’t be that busy in the evenings according to the manager 😉

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=holiday+inn+gunwharf&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=holiday+inn+gunwharf&hnear=0x48747015f5673e19:0x4402bbda7b4bdb1d,Hamble-le-Rice,+Hampshire&cid=0,0,14333434461747827719&ei=YNLWUZm5O86GhQfnnIG4DQ&sqi=2&ved=0CLIBEPwSMAM

See you after the Summer holidays guys!!

Doodah x (aka Sue Smith)

Please contact me on 07585 977 487 or sue.smith@streamline-surgical.com If you need any more information.

treeza

Yay will see you there! Might even stay over night & make it a mini break away!

Thank you Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Cool Treeza!

It’s the main reason I chose Gunwharf Quays and a Thursday – I thought it might be nice for some of you to make a long weekend of it maybe a couple of times a year! Plus….THE SHOPPING!

Seriously though, it has fabulous rail/ferry/road links and is perfectly suited to our needs regarding space, accessibility for those of us for whom mobility can be problematic and the warm welcome I got from the management. I am particularly glad that our friends on the Isle of wight can get there so easily.

I’m very excited about it and can’t wait to see you 😉

Doodah x

derlooker
    Participant

Hey Doodah,

Just logged into the forum for the first time in ages and seen this about the south coast support group. I will be away for the first One but Very excited that we will have a new group and hope to see lots of you there sometime.

Lauren
    Keymaster

And we will be delighted to see you there my lovely 😉

Doodah x

alismum

Hi Doodah

Will put date in my diary and do my best to be there.

June [ali’smum]

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ali’smum 29062 wrote:

Hi Doodah

Will put date in my diary and do my best to be there.

June [ali’smum]

FANTASTIC June. I’m so looking forward to meeting people ‘in real life’!!

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Exactly one month till the new South Coast Support Group starts. I’m so looking forward to it.

Everyone is welcome, whether or not you had your surgery with Streamline Surgical. In fact, even if you haven’t had surgery and are simply looking for a group of people who will support you however you choose to lose weight.

There is only one rule in support groups: What is said in Support Group stays in support group.

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday 19 September at 19:30 😉

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=holiday+inn+gunwharf&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=holiday+inn+gunwharf&hnear=0x48747015f5673e19:0x4402bbda7b4bdb1d,Hamble-le-Rice,+Hampshire&cid=0,0,14333434461747827719&ei=YNLWUZm5O86GhQfnnIG4DQ&sqi=2&ved=0CLIBEPwSMAM

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Very sorry folks but due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, tonight’s support group is postponed.

So sorry for any inconvenience this may cause 🙁

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi guys

I can now tell you that I couldn’t attend as my dad had another heart attack. He is back home now. Out of the forest but not the woods. At almost 81 he continues to astound everyone at his powers of recovery but each time is takes just a bit longer for him to bounce back.

So sorry to have let you all down. Will you forgive me?

Doodah x

Hope your dad feel well soon , family comes first . And hope your ok to xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Selena Musselwhite 29455 wrote:

Hope your dad feel well soon , family comes first . And hope your ok to xx

Thank you Selena. You are so right about family always coming first.

I’m fine thank you apart from being exhausted lol!

Doodah x

alismum

So sorry couldn’t make meeting. Will try and get to the October one.

Ali’smu,

Lauren
    Keymaster

Well, I have a minor surgery scheduled for the day before the next one! But come hell or high water I will be there 😉

Doodah x

treeza

What date is the next one Doodah?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media