Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Stacey’s Pancakes

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

STACEY’S PANCAKES (a variation of the pancakes on the Muller website, me being me always rushing picked up muller rice instead of yoghurt, but they turned out yummy)

I pot of muller rice toffee flavor
    2 fl oz skimmed milk (I use soya milk)
    125g plain flour
    ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
    1tsp baking powder
    3 tsps splenda
    1 egg
    4oz blueberries (optional)

Beat together in a bowl the wet ingredients till smooth ish
    Sieve all dry ingredients into a bowl add in the wet mix & mix together to form a batter like consistency
    If using blueberries add in to the batter

Heat a very good non stick frying pan, spray on a little fry light or something similar

Drop little rounds the size of a tablespoon into pan leaving space in between as they spread

Cook for 2 mins each side

ruby tuesday

I have to say when I read the headline ‘Stacey’s pancakes’ I thought it would be to do with weight loss causing deflated boobs, just goes to show how people’s minds work when they are not thinking about food!!

Streamliner

I have to tell you, I am now sat at my desk crying with laughter….that is sooo funny…didnt even think it could read like that…LOL

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hahahahahaha!!! Ruby, you are so funny!!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

ps The pancakes sound delish!! Goimg to try those next week 😉 Cheers for that Stacey x

Deifersmum
    Participant

definitely going to try these, they sound delicious, yummmmm.

medic

Where is my frying pan, got to try these!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Tom I watched the Tea Party 2010 the other evening. You are SO much slimmer now!! My goodness it really shows when you haven’t seen someone for a while. You must be miniscule now lol!

Doodah x

medic

@Doodah 20742 wrote:

Tom I watched the Tea Party 2010 the other evening. You are SO much slimmer now!! My goodness it really shows when you haven’t seen someone for a while. You must be miniscule now lol!

Doodah x

Thanks doodah, your kind words keep me motivated. I struggle to stay focused on my food intake, some days I eat very little, other days I can’t stay away from the ‘naughty stuff’.
    Hope to meet up with everyone soon. xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hope to see you agin soon too Tom. You and Andy are like cheeky little red-headed twins. Always make everyone smile x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media