Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

St Richards

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ganny
    Participant

Hi All,
    Just wanted to tell you all some good news and some sad news. Was down at St Richards today to see the dietician and 10 months after my bypass I have been signed off, good news but in a way sad as I won’t be going back to the lovely St Richards and seeing every one.
    Just wanted to thank them all for all the care that they given me pre op and post op, I really can’t fault them for their care and best of all they have given me my life back, so once again thank you to all of you from the bottom of my heart.
    Elaine xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine

Congratulations at being signed off – you must be doing brilliantly 😉

I had my surgery at St Richards and I can tell you that they love former patients to visit, especially to go up onto the ward and chat with people waiting to be done or have just had surgery. So, don’t be a stranger 😀

Doodah x

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Doodah,
    Every time I have been down to St Richards for an appointment I have always gone up to the ward to say “hi” to the lovely Andrea and to go in and chat with who ever is on the ward, but the ward was empty yesterday as they have no one in for another two weeks but I did see Andrea and if I am down that way again I will most certainly go in and see them as I owe them so much.
    Elaine xx

Pinkdancer

Congratulations Elaine and don’t be a stranger on here as your advice has been invaluable to people on their journey xx

Well done on your own journey may you stay safe and healthy xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Pinkdancer 21152 wrote:

Congratulations Elaine and don’t be a stranger on here as your advice has been invaluable to people on their journey xx

Well done on your own journey may you stay safe and healthy xx

What Pinkdancer said 😉

Doodah x

78rpm

Quality well done and I have to agree with you about all the people at chcichester particually Andrea and Samantha!

rgds

Jay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media