Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Spring Holiday Fun

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doodah 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi all.

This has gone up on the Streamline website this morning. Thought you might like to have a look at it.

Easter is a hard time for newbies – there is chocolate EVERYWHERE! Just remember though, nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels.

I hope you all have a wonderful time over the long weekend. The weather forecast isn’t brilliant but at least rain is not an absolute according the the weather forecasters. If it does turn out to be sunny, sip, sip, sip. Also, please be careful of alcohol – it can make us squiffy VERY quickly after wls. However, I will be having a Pimms with my family at some point. Life is for living right?

Doodah x

Spring Holiday Fun

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics

Account

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media