Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Spikeyjaycee’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Had to go the doctro today cos I’ve got a urinary tract infection. He gave me some antibiotics for it. Whilst I was there I asked him to weigh me. In my first month since starting the pre-op, then having the bypass, I have lost 25 pounds!!! I can’t believe it! I feel like a new woman (so does my husband but I’ve told him he’s stuck with me!!!). I can walk now whithout having to stop for sit downs. Its great!!

Hey way to go!!!
    WELL DONE YOU
    it feels great (especially in the first 6 months)
    enjoy it
    xxxx

I wa amazed this morning to weigh myself and find I’d lost another 4 pounds in a week. I know I’ve had problems in the last few weeks with constipation etc (and I’m sure having my blockage removed surgically last week probably weighed about 7 pounds in itself!) but my total weight loss now, bearing in mind 4 Feb is my one year anniversay, is 8 stone 8 pounds. I never thought I could lose that much weight EVER! I am over the moon……..

way 2 go
    well done you
    sooo happy for you x

Ms Ellie

@Spikeyjaycee 12148 wrote:

I wa amazed this morning to weigh myself and find I’d lost another 4 pounds in a week. I know I’ve had problems in the last few weeks with constipation etc (and I’m sure having my blockage removed surgically last week probably weighed about 7 pounds in itself!) but my total weight loss now, bearing in mind 4 Feb is my one year anniversay, is 8 stone 8 pounds. I never thought I could lose that much weight EVER! I am over the moon……..

Well done you you have done really well darling take care xxx cant wait to see you at the tea party this year (if its on)

CarerQuie

How wonderful. Happy oppiversary. xx

Renn

Hi
    Congratulations on your oppiversary. Well done with your weightloss. That’s amazing!
    I know it has been a rocky ride at times but you’ve won through. Three cheers for you. Yes I’m looking forward to the teaparty already too. We’ll all see less of each other and we’ll be like something off ‘Sex in the City’ by then.WOW!
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

PamelaUSA

Feels great uh… Welcome to your Better Half!!! Don’t forget to join the interaction on the new Facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/streamlinesurgical?v=wall

karenb

Fantastic!
    What a great post and well done. xx.

Renn

Dear Medic

Happy oppiversary for today. One year out!

You look so different from six months ago at the teaparty. Well done. You shared the clothes you wore and that’s such an inspiration to us all, Medic.

Any oppiversary photos for us to peep at please?

Have a great weekend with your family – you deserve it.

See you soon

Renn (Madeleine)

Precious

Thats fantastic, well done, what a year to remember and so many happy times ahead.
    Best wishes
    Precious xxxx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media