Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

South Coast support group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    jackieH
    Participant

@treeza 28870 wrote:

Hi JackieH I live in Horley so just round the corner from you really. We could share lifts when it’s up and running if you like? T :0)x

Hi treeza, I’m in Smallfield! perhaps we can meet up, would love to have a chat! 0)x

You know what doodah I’m going to do that… I’m going to set one up 🙂 xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@soon to be skinny 28896 wrote:

You know what doodah I’m going to do that… I’m going to set one up 🙂 xxx

FANTASTIC!!! As soon as you have the details, post them on here under ‘Support Group Details’. What an amazing decision sweetheart. You will get so much out of it yourself too. It feels like ‘giving something back’ if you can understand that?

Made my day that has 😉

Doodah x

I sure can 🙂 I will start sorting my end and will post the details on here in the next few days…. eeeek excited xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

The first step towards a full and happy life – how better to take it than helping others? xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

I’m going to Portsmouth today to scope out a few venues for the South Coast Support group. Gunwharf Quays Holiday Inn and the other Holiday Inn right in Pompey!

Portsmouth Hotels – Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts Portsmouth Hotel in Portsmouth | Best Price Guarantee or First Night Free

Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, United Kingdom. Rates from GBP95

I’m hoping the one in Gunwharf Quays will be suitable as it’s such a fab location both in terms of public transport links and just being extremely pleasant!

Sun is shining today so it won’t be too much of a chore to go there haha! Will give an update later today 😉

Doodah x

ps If anyone knows of anywhere better in Pompey, please give us a shout out.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Looking forward to meeting some of you lovely people on Thursday! And some old friends too. Really getting excited!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to come on Thursday and meet all of you lovely people. Cold damp air can trigger of my asthma so we thought it would be wise to do everything we can to keep me as heathy for Tuesday xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 29979 wrote:

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to come on Thursday and meet all of you lovely people. Cold damp air can trigger of my asthma so we thought it would be wise to do everything we can to keep me as heathy for Tuesday xxx

Hi Kim

As a fellow asthmatic, I totally understand. I went to the cinema last night and we when came out at 10:45 the air was so cold it took me ages both to get to my car and to stop gasping for air. Stay in the warm and make sure you keep nice and healthy for Tuesday.

You will be missed though! If you can make it to the next one – 19 dec – it will be wonderful to hear how you are doing.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank you so much you are all so lovely x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 29986 wrote:

Thank you so much you are all so lovely x

We have all either been where you are, will be where you are or are at the same place as you so we TOTALLY understand. Like I always say (and always mean) Just for once, put YOURSELF first. You are doing the right thing 🙂

Doodah x

treeza

Oh Kim you are doing the right thing. You are too close to fall at the last hurdle. Stay tucked up in the warm. Your so close now. I’m so excited for you x sad to not be meeting you face to face. Hopefully see you in Dec when you will be well on your way x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hear Hear Treeza. 😀

Doodah x

katy

Hi all
    I was hoping to make tomorrow night but I have a big concert next weekend and it’s our penultimate rehearsal tomorrow so I have to go.
    I’m really sorry as I was really hoping to come and finally meet you all.
    Will dot best (work allowing) to come to the December one.
    Have fun!
    Love Katy xx

treeza

Will miss you Katy x hopefully see you in Dec if not we should meet up for coffee x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media