Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

South Coast Support Group dates 2015

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

These are the group dates for the rest of 2015. All are Thursdays, 19:30-21:30:

May 21
    June 18
    July 16
    Aug 20
    Sept 17
    Oct 15
    Nov 19
    Dec 17

Hotels in Portsmouth | Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth

In the Nelson Room right in front of the main entrance.

Look forward to seeing you!

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Please feel free to come along, even if you have never been before. All are welcome, no matter what wls you have had or where.

Partners/supporters also welcome.

Doodah x

penny

i hope to come along to the nov one after my surgery eek

Doodah
    Keymaster

@penny 34257 wrote:

i hope to come along to the nov one after my surgery eek

That’s fantastic, Penny. It’s great when we can all put faces to names!

Can you believe we are already into the second week of August? I truly believe that time passes more quickly, the older you get lol!

Doodah x

treeza

It’s such a lovely supportive group of people & you’d be make very welcome. I’ve been lucky enough to be part of the group since it started & I’ve made some life long friends. The group is for pre & post oper’s or even if you’re still at the “thinking about it” stage. Some of my lovely friends came months before their surgery as help, support & guidance is needed at all stages. I look forward to see new people. Xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

You are a really important part of our group, Treeza. You are one of the kindest people I have ever met xx

Boo22
    Participant

Hi Doodah
    Are the support group meetings just for post-op patients? My bypass is on Nov 27th at Guildford Nuffield.
    Boo x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Boo22 34630 wrote:

Hi Doodah
    Are the support group meetings just for post-op patients? My bypass is on Nov 27th at Guildford Nuffield.
    Boo x

Hi Boo.

They are most definitely NOT just for post op patients! In fact we actively encourage people to go beforehand.And to bring family members/friends as everyone should know what you are facing. Some people have started to come a year in advance! It really is a mine of information and support from people who with shared experiences.

Hope this is helpful 🙂

Doodah x

Boo22
    Participant

Thank you Doodah….very helpful! I will try to come along to the one on 19th November although Portsmouth is a fair distance and I don’t finish work until 5pm x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Boo22 34643 wrote:

Thank you Doodah….very helpful! I will try to come along to the one on 19th November although Portsmouth is a fair distance and I don’t finish work until 5pm x

We start at 19:30 but you can come in a bit late. You will be made very, very welcome.They are a wonderful group of people – I couldn’t do without them.

Perhaps we shall see you there. No pressure whatsoever though.

Doodah x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media