Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

South Coast Support Group 2017 Dates

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

Please find the South Coast Support Group dates below.

We have guest speakers most months (except August and December) including bariatric surgeons, dietitians, psychologists, physios and many more.

Hope to see you sometime!

Doodah x

Rk88
    Participant

Hi Doodah,

Sorry to reply to this main post but I have no idea how to start a new one!

I am a newbie…10 days prior to the op and just starting to wonder what I’ve got myself into. I know it’s nerves as I’ve done lots of research and had several medical opinions…but oh for the love of food!!

Sadly the next meeting which I would have loved to attend is the big day. Yay and boo. Hopefully I will come to the next so I can have this amazing groups support!

Look forward to reading more and learning more. Thanks.

Rk

Doodah
    Keymaster

We don’t have a guest speaker tomorrow so, instead, we are having a clothes swap.

As we all know, clothes buying is an expensive thing – especially if you lose a size a month! So, we have a rail full of clothes (that we no longer need/want)that are up for grabs. We make a donation to Macmillan for them as a thank you to the Macmillan Centre for allowing us to use their rooms as a meeting place. It’s very much a win:win situation.

Please feel free to come along at any time. Everyone is welcome, not just those who have had their wls with Streamline.

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media