Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Soup

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    charabanc

Hi Guys

I would like to know what soups are suitable for the first stage after the op?
    Are there any that I can buy, pre made in shops?

Help always appreciated.
    Thanks.

katy

Hiya
    I have been eating homemade ones that I prepared before the op. I have also had some Covent garden ones when bored of my own. They are lush
    K x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi any soup other than tomato is suitable, just remember if it has bits in it you will need to blend it first, even to big soups are fine after blending, if you don’t ave a blender get one of the cheap Hand held ones, they are a godsend.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

The Covent Garden ones are super as are M7S own brand ones. Like Paul says, one of those budget hand held blenders are a hugely useful tool to ensure that everything is nice and smooth in the early stages.

TESCO HB10 Handblender – Tesco.Direct

The above link will take you to tesco where you can get one for under a tenner.

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media