Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Some very exciting news!!!!!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!

from March 8th we are MOVING……our support group is going to be held at the Clementine Churchill Hospital, Sudbury Hill Harrow, Middlesex HA1 3RX.
    Nothing other than the venue will change, the group will still run from 7.30pm
    refreshments will still be the same, the cost will still be the same, the only difference is we have our very own space.

I hope you will be as excited about this as I am, please spread the word so everyone knows.

Feb 9th meeting will still be held at the Holiday Inn, Borehamwood, as usual.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Doodah
    Keymaster

That sounds fab. Such a lovely venue and much more convenient for me personally. Count me in!!

Doodah xx

Gayle

Fantastic news. Well done Stacey. Looking forward to seeing you there Doodah! Not seen you since the tea party or should I say (for me) 5.5 stone ago!! Woohoo! X

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Gayle 21356 wrote:

Fantastic news. Well done Stacey. Looking forward to seeing you there Doodah! Not seen you since the tea party or should I say (for me) 5.5 stone ago!! Woohoo! X

Yep, can’t wait to see less of you Gayle hahaha!!

Doodah xx

Gayle

Thanks Doodah xx 🙂 xx

li_77

This may sound like dumb question to some but Can anyone come to the meeting at Clem?

luckyflower

yes the support meeting is there for all

Streamliner

Absoloutley everyone welcome! Look forward to seeing everyone there, don’t forget last meeting in Borehamwood first on 9th Feb!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media