Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Some photos of the Tea Party 2012

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Here are some of the official photos of the people who attended the Tea Party this year. If you have some and would like to post yours, please feel free to do so. However, may we ask that you do not ‘tag’ or name people in the, except yourselves of course! Thank you. There is a tutorial on how to upload photos onto this forum under the section ‘Tech Zone’.

TeaParty2012JillBarlowandDad_zps3c53c6aa.jpg

TeaParty2012IreneBarlowandTrudyLockyer_zps1eeb731f.jpg

2012TeaPrtyKimStreakandco_zpsf14a3efa.jpg

2012TPartyphotosfatheranddaughter_zps8f027781.jpg

All the above photos have been posted elsewhere so are considered to be ‘public’, however, if you are one of the people in the photo and you would not like it to appear here, please let me know and I will remove it

These photos are so uplifting and inspiring and I hope more of you will add any you have of yourself both before and after wls. Please do not feel you have to limit them to Tea Party pics either as many of you didn’t or couldn’t attend

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

And a few more! You can only upload four at a time!

2012TPartygroupphotowithJennifer-annandKim_zps2e3e2a4e.jpg

Teaparty2012groupshot.jpg

rubybling

Can I just say, you all look bloomin’ amazing!!
    I am at the early stage of my journey and you are all such an inspiration.

I can’t wait until I can wear high heeled shoes and boots and gorgeous and sexy skirts and dresses! Also I have never ever worn a pair of jeans in my life, so looking forward to how that is going to feel.

Lauren
    Keymaster

I’m so glad you find them inspirational Ruby. I do too ;-)) I wore high heels in the group pic and I felt so tall! OK, I had to take them off after it but for the first few hours I felt marvellous haha xx

Doodah x

Trudy1

Hi I am still struggling to believe that it’s actually me in the pics. I am 1 year post op and 10 stone lighter. life couldn’t be better I feel fab have great energy levels and just want to get on and do all those things I couldn’t for 20 years. My next stop roller coasters yey!! Huge thanks to the streamline team you changed my life so much for the better

Lauren
    Keymaster

Have to say Trudy, you look even lovelier in the flesh.

I’ve been fortunate enough to witness your transformation. You have done brilliantly. I’m very, very proud of you. I have met every single one of the people in the photos and I can honestly say, I am in awe of each and every one of them.

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

The lady holding the Streamline Teddy was so shy and nervous at last year’s Tea party that she couldn’t even approach anyone, let alone talk to them. Look at her now!! Not only was she brave enough to talk to people, she had her photo taken several times and quite enjoyed it!! She is simply amazing.

Anonymous

Ah I look yuky 🙁 lol. pity i have gained a bit but back on track now – will be better for this years Tparty!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

KIM!! You look fabulous! A bit of re-gain happens but I know you will get the better of it. You are one of the most focused and positive people I have ever met. Please don’t put yourself down 🙁

Love Doodah x

Anonymous

Thanks Doodah! I was all that but not for a few months now but I am back at gym & kicking BUTT again. Starting to feel more like me again. Yes re-gain happens so i am not too worried but i do know i do NOT want to get to the way i was so need to sort myself out now. thanks again x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@kimstreak 27273 wrote:

Thanks Doodah! I was all that but not for a few months now but I am back at gym & kicking BUTT again. Starting to feel more like me again. Yes re-gain happens so i am not too worried but i do know i do NOT want to get to the way i was so need to sort myself out now. thanks again x

I hope you know that we are all on your side – and always will be xx

Anonymous

@Doodah 27274 wrote:

I hope you know that we are all on your side – and always will be xx

I do!! thank you 🙂

Lauren
    Keymaster

Cool, glad to hear it xx

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media