Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Solent Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pinkdancer
    *****NEW SUPPORT GROUP*****

THE SOLENT SUPPORT GROUP

MEETING AT THE SOLENT HOTEL, ROOKERY AVE, WHITELEY, FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE, PO15 7AJ

TIME: FROM 7PM – 10PM APPROX

DATE: FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH (6TH FEB, 5TH MARCH, 2ND APRIL …2012)

WE GENERALLY MEET UP IN THE ROOM BY THE SWIMMING POOL, PAST RECEPTION AND TURN RIGHT, IN THE CONSERVATORY STYLE ROOM ON THE LEFT, OPPOSITE THE TOILETS INC DISABLED.

EASY ACCESS FOR ALL, WITH DISABLED FACILITIES AND PARKING

WE ARE A VERY RELAXED BUNCH, WHO MEET TO SUPPORT AND SHARE EACH-OTHERS JOURNEY TO BEING FITTER, HEALTHIER PEOPLE. WE SWAP TIPS AND MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO HELP EACH OTHER. OFFER ADVICE ON ANYTHING, NO QUESTION IS EVER TOO SMALL, TOO BIG OR TOO PERSONAL WE HAVE DISCUSSED IT ALL. YOU CAN SHARE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU WANT, MAYBE YOU JUST WANT TO SIT AND LISTEN, THAT IS FINE.

WE ONLY HAVE ONE RULE AND THAT IS “TRUST”! WE TRUST EACH OTHER TO RESPECT OUR PRIVACY AND TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND COURTESY.

WE HAVE PRE AND POST OP MEMBERS OF THE GROUP. SO NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE ON YOUR JOURNEY, YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US.

ALL THIS AND IT WON’T COST YOU A PENNY!!!

DRINKS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM THE BAR INCLUDING TEA AND COFFEE.

PLEASE CONTACT: solentsupport@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU

MANDI

ruby tuesday

And have been running since last year, with a good attendance, and good mix of people for you to talk to!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Fabulous venue and even better people. Definitely the most wonderful group of people you could hope for. x

jacquie

Oh wow and right on my doorstep, look forward to seeing you all again its been far to long xxx

ruby tuesday

Great Jacquie, will be lovely to see you too, it is such a nice bunch of people, and lovely venue.

Doodah
    Keymaster

@jacquie 21353 wrote:

Oh wow and right on my doorstep, look forward to seeing you all again its been far to long xxx

It HAS been too long Jacquie. Look forward to seeing you soon xx

Pinkdancer

Hi Jacquie, it will be great to see you look forward to catching up xx

Pinkdancer

Hi don’t forget the meeting is on this evening for anyone that would like to come.

Make you way past reception and turn right at the end and we are usually in the conservatory style room next to the pool, there will be a smiling face to greet you I have no doubt.

I can’t make this evening unfortunately as collecting my mum from Hospital in London so won’t make it there as I have to stay with her tonight anyway to make sure she is ok but Pietre and Irene some of the others will be there to say hi if you wanted to pop in and have a chat or just a listen entirely up to you no pressure to do anything.

Have fun.

jacquie

Hi Guys
    So sorry but I have gone down with the dreaded sickness bug, sure you don’t want it lol, I hope to see you all next month, so disappointed I can’t come tonight, have fun
    Jacquie xxxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Three people turned up last night. Two came from some distance. We had a super catch up.

Pinkdancer

Don’t forget that we are meeting again on Monday evening from 7pm at the Solent hotel at Whiteley, Fareham, look forward to seeing you there.

Pinkdancer

Don’t forget we will be meeting up on Monday 2nd April at the Solent Hotel, Whiteley.

Be great to see you.

charabanc

Hi,
    So what time does it start? And what’s the address, and is there free parking?
    Thanks.

Doodah
    Keymaster

MEETING AT THE SOLENT HOTEL, ROOKERY AVE, WHITELEY, FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE, PO15 7AJ

TIME: FROM 7PM – 10PM APPROX

Yes there is free parking and it is held on the first Monday of every month.

Hope that helps.

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

This month’s meeting on Monday 11 June at 7pm will be at The Ship Inn, Langstone Harbour.

Pub details: Ship Inn in Havant, Hampshire

For address and Post code for sat navs.

Hope to see you there 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media