Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

SO lucky

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi everyone.

I just have to say that I honestly believe I have the best job in the world.

At the last support group, some of you walked into the room and I almost didn’t recognise you!! a) because you have lost so much weight and b) you looked so HAPPY and healthy. I think the happiness and improved health aspect is the most pleasing part from my point of view.

I met some of you via seminars. I recognised every single feeling I had in a few of you – fear, shame, hopelessness, ill health etc. How wonderful it is to see all that disappear to be replaced by hope, pride, health and happiness. I want you to know that I am so very, very proud of you all. I KNOW how hard it can be, so I am fully aware of how much effort and willpower goes into losing weight after wls: despite what the media might try to say! Even when you have had a few ‘hiccups’ and things have seemed to be going a bit ‘wrong’, you have all kept trying.

I’m proud to be part of your journey, even if it is by the merest atom lol! I never, ever dread working as I get to hear all about the successes you have had and how much positivity you emanate. I also love how you are all so willing to help others, simply for the joy of being able to put someone’s mind at rest. I also love how you are genuinely delighted other people’s success.

So, THANK YOU – each and every one of you for making me happier than I have ever been in my working life (child-minding and teaching come a close second) and for also accepting me as a friend. You are all fabulous.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

No thank you doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thank you Kim. I’m really blessed x

treeza

Aww thank you Doodah. You have helped & supported me through the past 12ish month pre & post op & I will ALWAYS be grateful for that. I’m a very lucky lady to have made some new amazing friends x thank you one & all x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Doodah, thank you for everything you do, you are a tower of strength and a fountain on knowledge, you are this forums yoda and we all love and appreciate you for what you do.

Lots and lots of love and hugs.

Lesley
    xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Deifersmum 32066 wrote:

Doodah, thank you for everything you do, you are a tower of strength and a fountain on knowledge, you are this forums yoda and we all love and appreciate you for what you do.

Lots and lots of love and hugs.

Lesley
    xxx

Oh Lesley thank you so much. All I do is try to help people to realise their full potential in life by sharing my experiences (too much info sometimes haha) and offering them a helping hand. I get so much more in return.

I love the Yoda image too LOL!! Maybe I should get a sort of toga arrangement to wear haha 😀

Doodah x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hay there’s an image, perhaps this years tea part, if we have one, should be a toga party, that would be airy……

xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Deifersmum 32085 wrote:

Hay there’s an image, perhaps this years tea part, if we have one, should be a toga party, that would be airy……

xx

Toga, Toga, Toga!!! No news at all regarding a tea party. Our surgeons are just too busy saving and improving people’s lives these days

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media