Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Slimming Pains

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi all!! I think I am experiencing slimming pains and not growing pains…

Have any of you had this before:-

There are parts of my body (fore arms, upper arms, knees) which when I touch feel like they are bruised but there are no visual bruises! It is pretty painful only when touched and annoying. Have any of you expereinced this??

also, i have only lost 4lbs this month – what can I do to speed the weight loss up?

thank you

k

PamelaUSA

I recall the same sensation and bruising. It is your body reacting to the reduction of protein. Be careful the best think you can do in my experience is to just walk. Your muscles will ache some, but the extra cardio will increase the weight loss…just remember this isn’t a race of numbers…it will come just stay the course. Be sure to join the new Facebook page for additional hints and support. It is in development, but the interaction between patients, and surgeons will provide a wealth of information http://www.facebook.com/streamlinesurgical

It may not come
    no matter what you do
    ….and somehow you will have to be prepared for that
    IF that should happen to you(I sincerely hope not!)
    you need to try to just keep on going with your diet and excersize
    Its sooo difficult
    but the alternative
    sadly (for me )
    is to start regaining weight
    ….and that is NEVEFR GONNA HAPPEN lol!!!
    you are in my prayers xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media