Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Six months

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I all,
    It’s big John here, I’m nearing my six month post band and thought I’ll write a few lines of ups and downs.

Ups: weight loss, I have so much energy I can dance jump run and play with my grandkids (dance, a form of dance) buy clothes of the rail at M&S, plenty of good comments from friends and family. I have more confidence than I have ever had, confidence at work and social events.

Downs: weight loss.

Slight problem I have is eating enough, so little but often ( so the wife says)

Anyone having doubts about WLS, go for it if the surgeons say your good for it then go for it….. If funding is a problem then see the bank manager, I did and I looked at it not as a debt but as an investment in my life and to tool to help me see more of life quality life and time with the people who matter to me.

Love John xxxxxx

sexy beast

Hi John and congratulations

I’m due to be clamped on weds. How much have u lost

johncg

Hi beast….

Nearly seven stone since pre op diet.

Love John xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@johncg 21638 wrote:

I all,
    It’s big John here, I’m nearing my six month post band and thought I’ll write a few lines of ups and downs.

Ups: weight loss, I have so much energy I can dance jump run and play with my grandkids (dance, a form of dance) buy clothes of the rail at M&S, plenty of good comments from friends and family. I have more confidence than I have ever had, confidence at work and social events.

Downs: weight loss.

Slight problem I have is eating enough, so little but often ( so the wife says)

Anyone having doubts about WLS, go for it if the surgeons say your good for it then go for it….. If funding is a problem then see the bank manager, I did and I looked at it not as a debt but as an investment in my life and to tool to help me see more of life quality life and time with the people who matter to me.

Love John xxxxxx

Fantastic quote ‘…investment in my life…’.

Well done John and thank you for coming on here to help inspire others.

Doodah x

johncg

Doodah.

Always a pleasure.

Love John xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media