Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Six diet mistakes!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

The six DIET MISTAKES that are making us fat | Mail Online

I know we have had wls but if we see a bit of regain, this might well be worth a look. OK, I have to confess, I sometimes do the ‘weekend blowout’!!! Not anymore though…

Doodah x

ebaa

Makes very interesting reading that goes for everyone in my family. I’m hoping that by me having wls it will break the cycle for my 9 year old daughter !! I’m going down the healthy choices route with her x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ebaa 28076 wrote:

Makes very interesting reading that goes for everyone in my family. I’m hoping that by me having wls it will break the cycle for my 9 year old daughter !! I’m going down the healthy choices route with her x

That is another of the ripples on a pond effect of wls – the whole family benefits from healthy eating. Good nutrition starts with education in the home in my humble opinion. My kids didn’t have ‘junk’ food until they were old enough (and earning the money) to go and get it. I never ate junk. My bete noir was confectionery. And cake! Have never finished a whole pizza or portion of fast food in my entire life. It didn’t stop me reaching 26+ stone though unfortunately.

You are doing the right thing by your daughter. You must be such an inspiration to her 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media