Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

shaw somers

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lisac2012

I read on a gastric bypass page I’m on that shaw somers isn’t working at st richards anymore is this true? ๐Ÿ™

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Paul-H
    Participant

Probably, he has just started a new bariatric unit at another hospital IIRC it’s Southampton, so with that and his private work at Sudbury I doubt he will have time to visit St Richards as well. Still with Guy Slater and Chris Pring still there I doubt it will be a problem for them.

Paul

You’re right Lisa shaw is no longer at st Richards, I had my bypass there in April and the nurses said he had already gone due to his commitments with the sudbury clinic, sad loss but guy slater is fantastic and will easily cope x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Both Guy and Chris are excellent ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

cazza

I had a appointment with the nurse today she said that he is no longer there he was just a visiting surgeon & that Guy & Chris were contracted there for other upper GI surgery as well Shaw is now based mainly in Portsmouth as he was my surgeon but now have been referred to see Guy i’m gutted

Doodah
    Keymaster

All Streamline’s surgeons are brilliant. I know it’s preferable to stay with the same one throughout your journey but sometimes it’s just not possible. Guy is a wonderful man and an outstanding surgeon. You will love him ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

Clarabella

I have to say I saw Guy at my consultation and he was so nice, put me at ease throughout the whole process. He did my bypass last December and was brilliant, I’ve seen him a few times since for follow up consultations and he is so lovely. You will not be disappointed x x

Whitey

Have to agree Guy is very nice. Softly spoken and very kind and patient. He was busy operating all day but still came round and checked on all his patients late at night. You are lucky to have him as your surgeon. x

johncg

Guy is fantastic brilliant such a gentlemen,

Love John xxx

muffin1001

I agree, Guy is lovely – easy to talk to, and an excellent surgeon. I am a just over a week post op now and have no complaints at all. You can tell when you talk to him that he has a real passion for what he does. Genuinely nice chap who cares about his patients and I agree, you’re a very lucky girl if you get him!

Muffin xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Glad you all agree with me. Shaw Somers did my surgery but I would have been equally delighted with Guy or Chris.

Doodah x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media