Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Second fill after second port fitted

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johncg

Hi all,

Not been on here for a while I have been in the canneries for three weeks, then a long weekend in Brighton another long weekend in the new forest and now back to work.

I’m at the Sudbury clinic today for my second fill after my port was replaced this should get me to the restriction I had before leak so looking forward to it….

I’ve been keeping well and active and I stayed away from the fried food while on holiday (all inclusive). And eat only from the cold fruit / salad bar, but I did fall fail to the free wine…. It’s now over a year since I had a beer and I do t miss it, but as I say my wine intake has gone up slightly lol

I was amazed on the plane I could bet the tray fully down, buckle up the seat belt without an extension , sit on the loo without reversing in and hope I connect, ( bit like the space station docking system) and was able to walk down the isle without banging into people’s heads with my wings…. Lol

Was still a but embarrassed to walk around the beach in just shorts but that might be a mind thing.

On another note have I missed the summer tea party bash, where we all dress up…. Bring a big shirt etc lol

Love to you all. John xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Tea Party; Saturday 1st September 2-5pm – Eventbrite

Here is the link to get your tickets to the Tea party John. Hurry though, only about 6 left!! It’s on 1 September at the Sudbury Clinic from 2-5pm.

Hope you get on ok today and it’s great to have you back 😉

johncg

Doodah

Fink I’ve just crept in….. My elvis outfit is coming out if the wardrobe lol

Love John …….xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Haha! You won’t be needing a ‘No Publicity’ sticker then will you?!

Doodah x

johncg

If the photographer hasn’t got an extra wide angle lens he will have to walk back to action to get us in… Lol

Strange thing is apart from my family I’ve still not told anyone. Even others who I know have had WLS …. How strange is that….

It’s my little secrete.. Shssssss

John xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Rest assured John, we will give you a red sticker to wear so that no photographers or film crew will film, snap or approach you. Patient confidentiality is of paramount importance to Streamline 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media