Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Renn’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Renn

Hi again
    Have a look at my new album I’ve just done it’s on my profile page and they open up large too. Blow-up Maddie.haha.!
    Bye again
    Madeleine (Renn)

Anonymous

LOL,

Actually I tend to wear my glasses for driving all the time.
    But I must say you look mighty fine to me….
    Am I due an eye test? NO WAY..

I am so very pleased you feel the way you do, and why shouldnt you you have done amazing…
    HOT HOT HOT…

Bills a lucky boy as he well knows

Buzz xx

vicki

you look amazing renn a real insperation to us all xxxxx

Renn

Hi Vicki
    Well done with your amazing loss. At Gunwharf, you looked like you weren’t one of us as you are so-o-o teeny. Great. Thanks for the kind comment. Can’t wait to get to know you more.
    Bye
    Madeleine(Renn)

Irene

Hi Madeleine,

You look fantstic and those pics are trully inspiring. You have done soooooo well, and you are so positive about yourself that makes us all feel we too can achieve our dreams. Bill is a lovely man and a lucky man. I wish you well with your next venture, and look forward to our next meeting.
    Keep going sister.

Love ya

Love and Hugs xx

PS You don’t look like you are one of us!!! or were one of us xxxx

starry

Well done that is an amazing acheivement.

I am 2 years out – currently pregnant so trying to ensure I eat enough at the moment.

But prior I stopped losing weight about 7 months after surgery – I still had 4-5 stone to lose and was a size eighteen. I went on a diet !! just like before but I had the boost of my ‘tool’ and along with that and exercise I got that weight off and I have kept it off – but unlike you I watch all the time what I eat – I know I could regain as dumping doesnt really happen now and I cant eat most things – the difference is if I gain a couple of pounds I get it off quick !!! I keep a very close eye on my weight .

But this maked me no different to me non wls friends they live like that – I dont mind it is still the best thing I ever did and obesity will NEVER ever get me back again –

good luck xxx

FABTASTIC post Stary
    most inspirational xxx

PamelaUSA

I understand how hard it is to maintain energy levels when you are on such a low calorie intake, but it is imperative to keep moving. That doesn’t mean you have to run a marathon or exercise until you feel you are going to pass out. But simple things such as lifting canned foods over your head several times a day, or taking a ball and bouncing it off a wall for 10 minutes signals your body that something is being burned… it helps your mental out look as well. I personally find treadmills and gyms boring as watching paint dry, so I had to get creative.. dance dance dance…. it’s fun… and I dance by myself all the time… at the end of it I generally fall on the sofa laughing like a loon at myself. Don’t forget the new Streamline Facebook page this is going to be a fantastic addiction to interaction and information. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Streamline-Surgical/193242357356275

peewit

Pamela,
    You sound experienced in getting exerciseI’m 61 and used to walk 45 mins every day before my gastric bypass. I have arthritis of the spine and had to stop swimming 30*25m three times a week because of back pain. I’m only 2 weeks post op and keen to get back to exercising. I am doing daily 20 minute walks. Was doing more but think I tried too much too soon. I’m very tired and lacking in energy and wondering how soon I can expect to start more serious exercise such as classes and longer walks and swimming.
    Peewit

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media