Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Register now!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

We are all getting very excited here at Streamline Surgical with news that “Chris Pring and Shaw Somers are both appearing in a MAJOR new TV series, you will be able to see “behind the scenes” for the very first time.

REGISTERED members on our forum in addition to us updating you of further news, will be offered a chance to meet the team face to face who will answer questions. This offer of more “inside knowledge” and a chance to meet the team in the flesh, this will only be available to people who have registered within our Community. You do not need to have been a Streamline patient.

so “REGISTER NOW” for more info coming soon!

cazza

Hi Stacey i’m probably just being complete numpty but as forum members we are already registered I take it.
    Cazza

Streamliner

You most certainly are registered x

johncg

Hi Stacey.

It’s your pain in the back side hear, hope your feeling better after your op and your well on the mend… Xx

Just to say thanks for your support in the early days, I did send you one or two emails…. Lol

I getting on fine and well on the way to a longer better life… Lost 11 kilos since milk diet… Thanks again your a star

Love John xxx
    Ps whens next years tea party,?

Streamliner

Hi John,

Thank you for your post, I am all back to normal…(if there is such a thing as normal) you are never a pain, I’m always at the end of the phone/email for you & anyone else that needs help or advise.

you are doing so well with the weight loss, so thrilled for you.

keep updating us….

next years tea party should be around July/Aug time…keep watching the forums & FB for updates.

Pinkdancer

Hi Streamliner,

Not sure if this counts as registering but if not I am sure you will point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Streamliner

you are a registered user….if you can post you are registered x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media