Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Regaining confidence.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Irene

I finally feel my confidence is trully coming back. Today I signed up to rejoin The Red Cross. I have been a member on and off since I was 15 I was even Chairman of the Falkland Islands branch many years ago, but since returning to UK and being very obese I really felt I couldn’t go back, after all what help could I be when I was carrying all the weight and could barely walk 100 yds., but now I have signed up and hopefully will start with them again in a few weeks. Can’t wait.
    I no longer feel intimidated going into a gym and today I had my own personal program done, and the trainer was very helpful and complimentary.
    So now I say bring it on I will now try anything once.
    Just wanted to say that I am feeling pretty pleased with myself. 🙂

Thais

Well done you, nothing is going to stop you now!!!!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

I can’t tell you how proud I am of you as there just aren’t enough superlatives! Not only are you giving back to the wls community, you are now going to be a guardian of the general population with your first aid work. Well done Irene. Your family must be SO proud of you – I know we all are 😉

Doodah xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media