Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Read Mr Shaw Somers views on heartburn medications.

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Read Mr Shaw Somers views on heartburn medications.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster
    mandyl

great so ive taken them for at least 3yrs and im now under an endocrinologist for blood sugar/insulin issues. also if i forget mine i sure know about it 🙁

Lauren
    Keymaster

A very informative and enlightening article Mandy. Hope you get on ok at the endocrinologist. Let us know how it goes x

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

Well after reading that I am more than glad i was able to stop taking Omeprazole offer my bypass, I had taken them for quite a few years that.. Now te big question, should I show this artical to SWMBO as she is taking omeprazole and lanzoprazol to keep her gallstone symptoms under control.

Paul

mandyl

omeprazole for gall stones,bit like paracetomol for a brain tuour. poor thing i hope they sort her as i never want mine back

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 24914 wrote:

Hi

Well after reading that I am more than glad i was able to stop taking Omeprazole offer my bypass, I had taken them for quite a few years that.. Now te big question, should I show this artical to SWMBO as she is taking omeprazole and lanzoprazol to keep her gallstone symptoms under control.

Paul

Show the article to She Who Must Be Obeyed Paul. Just in a casual and ‘out of interest’ way. It would then be up to her to decide what to do about it.

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media