Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gwaza

Hi Any idea how to add weight loss ticker? I have bb code etc but cant find where to add it Cheerz Pete

Lauren
    Keymaster

Have you tried it using an HTML code too? Some places use that code instead. Copy and paste it to your home page. Let me know how you get on 😉

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

It should be as easy as copy your Code from the ticker site and paste that code in you sig area, and that’s it, well that how it should be, if the first code don’t work try the next as most ticker sites give you an option of 3 different code formats to use.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks for that Paul. At least one of us knows exactly what to do. I know the Ticker site is pretty easy to follow but sometimes it takes a few tries as to which code to use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media