Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Goodbye St Richards

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Re: Goodbye St Richards

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi All

Well it’s finally happened, and it doesn’t seem five minutes since op, I’ve been discharged today from St Richards, two day shy of ten months post op and with a BMI of 30 (normal) the fabulous Denise (Dietician) has discharged me.

It’s bit scary to be flying solo but, with you guys here, and the support of the friends I’ve made since starting this marvellous life changing adventure began I know I’ll be OK so, a great big THANK YOU to Chris Pring and the team of nurses and dieticians who have helped me achieve my goal.

To anyone just starting out, especially the folks I met on the ward this afternoon, good luck on the start of your journey guys, it’s amazing and I wouldn’t change a minute of it.

And you guys on this forum, it’s the most supporting happy bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure to be in touch with, thank you for your ongoing support.

Lots of love to you all
    A very happy
    Lesley
    xxxxx:flypig:

Rosie Posie

Well done Lesley.
    Love Rosie x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Well done Lesley!! Good luck on your maiden voyage. You will be fine and if ever you have a blip, we will all be here to help and support you. Onwards and downwards!!

Doodah xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Thanks guys, it’s good to know there’s someone out there, considering it’s only been ten months I feel quite experienced at this and hope I can give back as much as you guys have given me over the last year.

Again, many many thanks

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media