Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Rachmz’s Weight Loss Surgery

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Rachmz

Hi guys,

I have my op date for the 7th feb for gastric banding! I would love to hear your experiences and also any helpful hints you have for the lead up to the op and the op itself!!

Thanks in advance!

Rach xxx

cherylp

Hi Rach
    I have had gastric banding- best thing I ever did. In the lead up to the op just enjoy yourself knowing its going to happen and I guess try and find out all there is to know. Also be patient – it is a slower process than the bypass.
    Take it step by step I guess

Cheryl

kingfisher

Hi Rach,

Welcome to the Forum. Great news re your op. I have a band. I had mine in October. Feel free to ask any questions. Sarah

Rachmz

Ok so i have 39 days to go now, and the nerves are building rapidly!!! xx

Renn

Hi Buddy and welcome to you.
    Not long to go now.
    If you do as well as Fern you’ll do well. She looked amazing in the dancing. Hope you saw her -those legs wow.
    You’re doing the best thing coming on here and thanks to the guys who have come on with experience.
    Read the stories on the streamline site the ones with the pictures will inspire you.
    All the best
    Madeleine (Renn)

Toni Russo

I’ve just posted this in another forum. You may find this new book useful

http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000449750

Rachmz

35 days to go now!!! I have seen loads of diff things about the milk diet! I think i am more worried about that than i am the op?!?!?

Rachmz

Hi guys,
    Had my band fitted first thing yesterday morning and just got home now, feeling rather sore but deffinately not sorry for myself as this is the start of my beautiful future!! The staff at the Chichester suite and mr slater were all so loving, caring and helpful in every way! Hope your all doing well
    Rach xx

Anonymous

Hi RAch, Congratulations and well done,
    Welcome to losers united…..
    Be sure to rest, potter and try to get your fill, it should hopefully be a troublefree recovery…

Your adventure has begun, you have passed the first few hurdles…
    Wishinig you an amazing adventure

Buzz xx

karenb

Hi Rachmz
    Congratulations, how exciting! glad you are ok and just take things easy for a while. Summer is on its way and what a great one its gonna be, all that shopping……the mind boggles! xxxx.

Ms Ellie

Hey here Rachmz congratulations and welcome to the losers bench xxxx take things easy much love Ellie xxx

xxladykxx

Hi Rachmz
    Well done how exciting for you 2nd day in how are you feeling now?
    As you know I’m having my band next thursday and due to circumstances out of my control I will have to return to work on the Monday for 2 days which only gives me 3 days recovery so i’d be really greatful if you could give me some idea of how your feeling if your sore?
    You must be so excited knowing that every time you step on those scales now they will only go down (instead of up which has been the only way they have gone for me for years)!

Lots of love
    k

Rachmz

Hiya k
    I think that you are very brave going back into work, I am uncomfortable still but all pain is dealt with paracetemol! I have had no problems with food which is good, have had soup, yogurt and stewwed apple so far! My energy levels are quite low at the mo but that is to be expected!! I bet you are so excited now!! They are all lovely at st Richards can’t praise them highly enough!! X

xxladykxx

I know but I really don’t have much choice though I will be at my desk all day. I am so excited and it’s great to speak to someon who has just had it done. How did u do on the milk diet? I’m struggling and its only day 2! have u felt hungry since the band? x

larraine

congratulations keep us updated on how its going : )

Lorraine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media