Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

questionaire??

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lisac2012

Hi iv been to docs she had a list of hospitals and a letter to say yes for funding. I picked st Richards and next to it it said I need to complete a questionaire and send it with referral and funding note. So I have come away from docs with a copy of funding letter, hospital list and questionaire, which includes what looks like a 5 day food diary. So do I need to complete that before I can go back to my doctor and get it sent off?? Did anyone else get a questionaire when picking st richards? Any help would be highly greatful. I don’t have a clue lol :-/ x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    When I went to my GP and was told I had the funding for my bypass, between us we chose St Richards, she then sent of to them saying what we had decided and after about a week St Richards sent me a questionaire and a 5 day food diary which I had to send back to them after which they sent me a date for my pre assessment and I have not looked back since, so I guess what you have got from your GP is what I received from St Richards so my advice to you is to complete the questionaire and the food diary take it back to your GP and wait for your appointment to come through from St Richards, another piece of advice is to be very honest when filling in both as it does go to part of your pre assessment.
    Elaine xx

lisac2012

Lovely thanks for your reply. On the list of hospitals next to st Richards was that we needed to download and complete questionaire and then send it in with copy of referral n funding letter. So il do the 5 day diary then head back to gp 🙂 x thanks again

lisac2012

Ps how long after you sent in the diary etc to st Richards did you have your appointment? X

Thais

Hi Lisa, I got my appointment letter a couple of weeks after my GP send the questionnaire and my appointment in another couple of weeks.
    I hope this help.

Good luck,
    Thais.

lisac2012

That’s great thanks 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media