Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Proud of myself …

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Health & Exercise ยป Proud of myself …

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thais

:dance:

Last week I started my full on exercise, swimming, gym and yoga, that on top of my every day walk and there is more plans for the rest of the week; more gym, body balance, pilates, circuit, latin dance, etc…
    I have to say that every bit of my body hurts but I have not intention of giving up, that is why I’m so proud of myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Deifersmum
    Participant

Well done you, you sound so happy and very pleased with yourself, as you should be, that’s amazing ….

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Thais 22376 wrote:

:dance:

Last week I started my full on exercise, swimming, gym and yoga, that on top of my every day walk and there is more plans for the rest of the week; more gym, body balance, pilates, circuit, latin dance, etc…
    I have to say that every bit of my body hurts but I have not intention of giving up, that is why I’m so proud of myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m proud of you too!! What a brilliant start. Well done hon x

Doodah x

Blimey your doing amazing babe how do you fit it all in xxx

Irene

Well done. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

Thats brilliant, I am waiting to start but only a week post op and not sure when I should/can start…. Hopefully with a swim and aqua gym next week….

Your an inspiration ๐Ÿ™‚

Well done

Doodah
    Keymaster

I think the general concensus is to wait about 6 weeks but you should always seek advice from your GP before starting any form of exercise – even if you haven’t just had surgery!

Doodah x

78rpm

Excellent stuff!

rgds

Jay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media