Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Protein roll

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

I just tried a protein roll from lidi 39 pence a roll with 26 g of protein . It’s massive and I could only manage half . It’s taste nice but heavy , but if your low on proteins nd missing bread this is for ypu , half a roll topped with chicken .or cheese or humus and gratted carrots would give you at least 20g that’s almost third of your protein for the day . Result would be good for packet lunches

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 33540 wrote:

I just tried a protein roll from lidi 39 pence a roll with 26 g of protein . It’s massive and I could only manage half . It’s taste nice but heavy , but if your low on proteins nd missing bread this is for ypu , half a roll topped with chicken .or cheese or humus and gratted carrots would give you at least 20g that’s almost third of your protein for the day . Result would be good for packet lunches

Thanks for this fantastic suggestion Kim. I always seem to forget Lidl and Aldi yet we have a great big new one close by. Must get in there for a good old nosey. Protein is hard for we vegetarians so any tips are very welcome 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media