Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Progress

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    derlooker
    Participant

I everyone,

Lisa here. I am just over 6 weeks post bypass and making good progress.

I have absolutely no regrets at all.

Eating is at times challenging. I am sometimes ambivalent at meal times, at others I can get an emotional pull.

But most of all the problem artistes when I forget I have had the op and either drink too close to a meal or think I can manage something I am not quite ready for.

I have my first follow up Monday with Mr Sommers and I am not sure what to expect. So if anyone can let me know that will be great.

Weight loss was really quick for the first four weeks, (35lbs) and slowed up for a week but now in total I am 47lbs lighter. I can’t quite believe it.

A funny thing happened in the car today too. As I waved a van to go first he gave me a little wink, u know. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face for the next ten mins. :). I think I have been repelling blokes for the past 5 years so this was a real ego boost.

Anyway. I hope u r all having a good weekend. Bye for now.

Lisa xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Gayle

Sounds like you’re found well Lisa. Congrats on the weight loss (and the wink!) x

Gayle

Grrr predictive text!! Supposed to say doing well not found well!! Lol

ruby tuesday

So pleased to hear about your weight loss, well done on that, and that you are happy, and I am sure you will find you keep turning heads as the new you emerges! xx

78rpm

Excellent feels good and will only get better im sure well done

Doodah
    Keymaster

I remember getting a wink like that after wls. It felt fantastic!! It does so much for your confidence doesn’t it? That simple little thing. They will no doubt continue 😉

Doodah xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media