Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Pre opp soon at doncaster

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gemmalambert

Hi everyone, I’m new to this app, thank you to who ever started it great idea. I’m having a gastric bypass at Doncaster. Just wondered if anyone had been there? How long after the pre opp before there opp? Any problems with there opp?
    Gem x

ruby tuesday

Hi Gemma, and congratulations on being about to have a bypass, I hope all goes well for you and you recover quickly. If you are actually going for your pre-op check at the hospital, you would know when your op was, in some areas it is carried out 2 weeks prior to the op date to allow time for blood screening and MRSA results to come back, but for me in a private hospital it was only a couple of days before my op, so I am a bit confused by what ‘pre-op’ appt. you mean? Perhaps you are just going for an initial consultation? Or, if what you are asking is how long do people wait for a surgery date, it depends on where it is done, and the surgeon’s availability. Best wishes, Ruby

gemmalambert

Had my pre opp yesterday. I still don’t have a set date they said last two weeks in march but they will let me know the set date after the 12th that’s when they do next months list. If they have to redo mrsa swabs then that’s what they do. Very excited now!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Gemma and welcome.

Woo Hoo, it’s all falling into place now isn’t it? So excited for you. Please keep in touch and let us know how it all goes.

Doodah x

gemmalambert

Finally got my date, 27th march, very excited xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@gemmalambert 21949 wrote:

Finally got my date, 27th march, very excited xxxx

So pleased for you Gemma. You must be on cloud 9. Keep us all up to date so we can share with and help you on your amazing journey 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media