Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

pre-op

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have my pre-op on 25th of this month and was wondering what the average waiting time is between your pre-op and having surgery, just want to start my new life asap x

Gayle

Hi Katie. Where are you having it done? I had my date for surgery when I went for my pre op appt which was two weeks before surgery. G

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Katie

Sorry, I’m the same as Gayle, I had my gastric bypass in March and had my op date before the pre-op appointment. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

I am having the operation in chichester, hoping to get my date at the pre-op and hoping it won’t be a long wait as I am itching to get on with it now x

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Katie,
    I had my bypass in March at St Richards Chichester, had my pre op on December 21st and had my op on 23rd of March. I wasn’t told at my pre op when my op would be and no one else there that day was told either just that it would be 8 – 12 weeks after the pre op.
    Elaine xx

Nettie

Maybe it depends if you are self funding, I self funded and had my date booked before my pre op.

Nettie xx

johncg

Nettie
    You moo…. I self funded and from pre op assessment to op was four weeks…

Love John xxxx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Katie

Apologies, I should have said, I didn’t self fund but I did take a cancellation, which is why I had my date at pre-op, let us know when you get your date, we’re thinking of you.

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

I am not self funding this time but really hoping the wait isn’t too long, have my sons 1st birthday end of Jan and would love it done soon after, ill let u all know if I get my date at pre-op x thanks for all your replies x

Doodah
    Keymaster

God luck Katie

Doodah xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media