Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Pre op tomorrow

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi Guys

Looks like the end of the road is finally in sight, I am off the St Richards tomorrow for my Pre Op appointment and the start of the dreaded milk diet.

Must admit I came very lose last week to thinking this day would never come with all the cancellations that went on down there. I have just checked by phone and my appointment is still on.

Wish me luck Guys

Paul

Good luck Paul

Plan to be there about 2 hours..the path lab to get your blood tests done can be busy !!

I start my milk diet thurs…just pureeing some mash pots and low fat cheese as we speak in preparation

Tamox

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Pleased every thing is back on track. Good luck for tomorrow with your pre op, I was only there about an hour guess I was lucky as the path lab was pretty empty when I got there.
    I must say after the first couple of days on the milk diet I found it pretty easy, just focus on what was to come at the end of it and make it the start of your weight lost journey.
    Elaine xx

hides

Hello paul and squeakfruitbat,
    I’m so pleased to hear things are sorted for you all. I was speachless reading last week with all the problems. Are you band/bypass ?

Good luck
    Heidi.

chubblows

Hi Paul. I hope everything has gone well for you today with the pre-op. Best of luck on the milk diet, i am nearly 2 days into mine. Good luck with everything
    Mark

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good luck Paul. Hope you learn to love lattes ;-))

Doodah xx

Paul-H
    Participant

@hides 21718 wrote:

Hello paul and squeakfruitbat,
    I’m so pleased to hear things are sorted for you all. I was speachless reading last week with all the problems. Are you band/bypass ?

Good luck
    Heidi.

I’m Bypass

Paul

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi Guys

All went well with the pre op today, I was there for nearly 3 hours though, and the Path Lab only took 10 minutes.

Still now all systems go for my bypass on the 28th (Bloods and MRSA Swabs permitting)

And anther bit of good news, I have only got to do the milk diet for a week, not the usual 2 to 3 weeks others have been told.

All the best

Paul

One week…jealous…;-) I start tomorrow. Glad it went ok xxx

Paul-H
    Participant

Think I will do 10 days though, just in case.

Paul

luckyflower

All the best Paul great to hear things are on track for you

Candy1

Good luck on you journey and forth coming surgery
    i see you come from kent What part there is a few of us in this part of the world.
    take care
    Denise

shelleymarie

Good luck Paul. So happy for you. Good luck with the milk diet. So excited for you! 🙂

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all, I am starting the final stage tomorrow, with the start of the milk diet, they said I would only need to do it for 7 days but I am doing 10 just to be sure.

Paul

Liz Sage

Hi Paul, i had surgery last Monday and feel great, no more diabetis after nearly fifteen years.
    Go into surgery smileing, it freaks them out lol. No honestly its the start of a whole new life,
    Good Luck ( not that youl’ll need it) x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media