Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

pre-op & milk diet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I’m on the pre diet week before I start the milk.. And boy I’m hungry today all thoughts are on food…

Had two boiled eggs for breakfast, small piece of chicken with veg for dinner and more veg and a soup for tea….

John x

Nettie

Hang in there, it will all be worth it.

luckyflower

I did the pre op diet and now i have completed the first week of the milk diet second week starts tomorrow. Hang in there John, I have found the milk diet easier, hard bit is drinking so much of it. You will be fine if it helps I keep reminding myself that its about shrinking liver to make op easier and recovery better!

johncg

Cheers lucky

I only have to do a week on the milk diet, and I think the milk will be easier because I don’t gave to think about what I’m eating, size, calories etc, it’s just milk plus I love milk,,,, start the milk tomorrow with op on the 31st.

My daughter bought me a shirt about 7 years ago I is a very nice modern shirt but would have fitted me when I was about 15 years old… I have kept it as it was a gift and I gave promised myself that I WILL get to fit…..
    Cheers

John

johncg

Evening all, I start the milk diet tomorrow and to be honest I’m looking forward to it, at least I don’t have to measure of weight food for a week…

Will be up early Wednesday for long journey to harrow… To see Guy in the afternoon op about 1500…

I’m also and I know thus sounds strange but I’m look forward to the walk to the theatre knowing that every step is a step nearer to the beginning of new life..

Just being on a healthy food fir the last three weeks I have lost a bit which is a good kick start…

Speak to you all soon and all the best

John xxxxx

luckyflower

All the best John sure you will be fine on milk diet

kathc

All the best John ,

Katherine

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

ruby tuesday

I wish you well on the milk diet John, I didn’t feel hungry and was glad it was so simple, but however it is for you, remember that we do it for the surgeon not for us, and must get through it to make them able to work easily on us! best wishes

johncg

Morning all,

Six days on the milk and not going to bad, last night was a killer I was so hungry I could have eaten a scabby horse, in the end I went to bed to sleep it off and it worked…. Woke up at 0500 washed the car and had a lovely glass of delicious milk… Yum yum…. Lol…

Already for my visit and op on Wednesday… Will keep you all updated on my progress.

Cheers
    John

tinkly_roars

Well done John

You have done so well to fight the demons that are within and stick to the milk diet. When you show this amount of control before your op, it just shows you that you will be successful after your op.

Not long to go now
    Tinks xx

ruby tuesday

Best of luck for the op, and if you are anything like me, it will be a while afterwards before you fancy a drink of milk!

Pauline

well done John ! … all the best for Wednesday, the start of a new life, look forward to reading your post op posts, take care
    Pauline x

mummybuns

Well done and good luck for Wednesday..it will all be worth it!
    Helen.x.

johncg

Morning all, my last day of milk diet… Op tomorrow and then a nice roast dinner!!! Only joking… Think I have lost a good half stone in the last three weeks… Shirts etc fitting how they should instead of like a wet suit…. Up early tomorrow to get coach to London the the rattler to harrow…

See you all soon
    John xxxxxx

kathc

All the best .

Katherine

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media