Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Pre op assesment all done

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Donna O

I dont know why i was so worried about the pre op assesment ,it all went very well i went in at 10.30 and was out by 11.45 the nurse was lovely and the same nurse i met on the information/acceptance day.I had put on weight since the info day although i have tried so hard to be good I HAVE JUST BEEN WANTING TO EAT EVERYTHING ,i put on a grand total of 2lb but in 8 weeks that is good for me i know i could of done alot worse .I feel alot calmer now about the surgery and in a way cant wait for the day to arrive ,i met another patient who is having their surgery the same day, so it will be a help to have a friendly face i recongnise,i also know that (summer) is having her op the day before me so i hope we will be able to catch up.Im off on my hols on sat im all packed even got a seperate bag for my bottles of water and crusha etc not looking forward to starting that half way through my hols they will all be eating and drinking lovely things poor me :Cry: sat in the corner with my milk shake lol, on the plus side i know i have a new life ahead of me a fresh new start ,and lots of nice new clothes to buy lol my hubby will hate it ,he says i buy too many clothes now i told him just wait till i have lost a few stones i will be even worse lol ,i have already brought a pair of knee high boots ,i have always wanted some but never been able to wear them ,but this time i will, i would like to be able to wear them for christmas here’s hopeing :pray:

kathc

Well done you ! So glad it went well what date is your surgery ??

K
    X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Donna O

Hi kath i go in on the 14th of sep so not long now im excited yet nervous ,just want to get through the milk diet ,hope i dont weaken .

kathc

YOU CAN DO IT !!! think positive it’s only 2 weeks in your whole life then think of how amazing you’ll feel after !

K
    X x

ruby tuesday

Pleased your assessment went well Donna, and have pm’d you re clothes. Have a lovely holiday. xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hope we get some pics of you in those sexy knee high boots at Christmas!!

Just remember, the milk diet is only for 2 weeks but it will change your whole life – forever!!

Good luck and keep in touch x

Donna O

Having a nice holiday ,just had my last chinese meal and can of coke 🙁 milk diet starts tomorrow have made the jelly got my crusha and bovril ready ,feelin a little down,but I know it’s part of the process before the op ,I will be ok I did the Cambridge diet for 4 weeks and didn’t cheat so I know I can do this.I’m seeing Tom as the starting of my new life 🙂

Donna O
    ruby tuesday wrote:
    Pleased your assessment went well Donna, and have pm’d you re clothes. Have a lovely holiday. xx

Hi ruby I have not had a pm from you ,I am using my phone to log on so I might not be able to get it x

kathc

Good luck Donna – you’ll be fine .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media