Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Pre-op appt tonight.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hides

Going to the nuffield later today. I have my pre-op assessment. Get to talk to nurse, dietician, head doc and most importantly the surgeon.
    I have butterflies right now….. I’m told everything will be fine, but i guess it’s the unknown, so i’m nervous.

3weeks today, i will be laying on an ‘op’ table hoping my life will change for the better in lots of ways….. Scarey
    Wish me luck
    Heidi.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Heidi

I totally understand how nervous you must feel but my nerves were also tinged with excitement and hope – are yours?

Which Nuffield are you going to? Who is your surgeon? I’m near Southampton so if you want to chat at any time just inbox me with your details. You are amongst friends here who have all been in your situation or will be at some point, so you can get all the support you need/want.

Doodah xx

Anonymous

LOL Lots of LucK Hides. not that your need it.
    Provided your honest, I think you will be comming out with a much better persona… happier and more content.
    Just ask the questions that worry you. open up. be honest and you will be a lot happier.

THe surgeons do this for a living, I doubt much woiuld shock them. least of all you hun….. Bless….

Let us know how you feel ….. much more content and happier Im sure

Buzz x

ruby tuesday

Heidi, I expect you will feel better after this appointment, more aware of the procedure, and more in control. I wish you well for the op, and hope you find as many people do that you feel surprisingly well afterwards, but I too felt nervous beforehand, never having had any major surgery before. We are all here for you, and know lots of people are looking forward to hearing of your progress afterwards! xx

joanne21

Hi Heidi,

Hope it all goes well at you pre-op. your have to let me know how it goes. I have mine on the 12th Oct.

Joanne xxx

Rosie Posie

Good luck Heidi try not to worry everything will be fine. Just keep posting and you will feel better. Lots of support on here.
    Rosie x

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

johncg

Hi hides

You will be fine it’s one step of many we take, and onto a new life… I have so much confidence now, even when the conversation at work gets onto diets and fat people.. I used to find an excuse to leave the office but now I stay and fight my corner with my silent friend “the band”.

Love John xxx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media