Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

PMS (proud mummy syndrome)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi all,

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but suffering with a bad case of PMS, my 15yr old son took a couple of GCSE’s this year and got results today as couldn’t pick them up from school yesterday. He did really well, especially considering he’s only just got his act together, 3b’s
    2c’s & an e in history which he is upset about, but now wants to work harder ! will miracles never cease.

Anyway just to say really proud of my boy, love you loads Jake. x

Anonymous

Results for the little fella, if he is still huggable, give him a hug and tell him well done, its important he knows how proud you are.
    Nowt to be disapointed about if it makes him think to try a little harder.

Good lad….

Buzz xx

Claire

Yay Jake and Yay Andy! Send him our congrats and no wonder you have a case of PMS! (love it!)

xxx

Ms Ellie

I always say as long as he/she do their best thats all anyone can ask for…. Well done Jake!!!

Brains

How llovely for you well done x

Honey

How super – very well done to son and Proud Mummy!

Brilliant! Onwards and upwards… love carol x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media