Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Plastics

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    suthur1

I am thinking about getting a tummy tuck, has anyone had one done in the sussex area ? if so who did you use and if I maybe so bold how much.

Thank
    Mark

Doodah
    Keymaster

I know two people who have had tummy tucks. One in London and one here in Hampshire. I’m afraid I’m not sure how much as I didn’t like to ask! Both results are absolutely breathtaking though! I can’t wait to get mine done 😉

Doodah x

luckyflower

Doodah how is it going did the asthma clinic have recordings of your weight and has your GP accepted that to put you forward?

Gayle

I saw my gp today and he asked if I needed any more surgery!! Quite shocked!! Will go back to him once I’ve lost all my excess just 7 kgs to go! Should be an interesting conversation eh! Maybe he hasn’t read the NICE guidelines!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

I did get recordings of my weight and I missed the old guidlines by about 6 days. Gutted – scuse the pun. However, I’m a glass half empty kinda gal so will just keep plugging on. I haven’t been refused point blank so that’s got to be a good sign – right?! NICE keep changing the guidlines to make sure they don’t have to the majority of applications. Sneaky…. People end up getting into debt to pay for it.

78rpm

A interseting topic and one which I think we are all interested in as it’s something I think we have to think about or have thought about. I know I have and when Im a bit further along(9 mnths post op) will have to look into and do.

I think someone said once that chichester were looking at getting someone on team to be a good recommended go to source. Not certain if this has happened or not.

Doodah
    Keymaster

I am more bothered by my bingo wings than my tummy (even though my tummy gets me down.) I was recommended a Mr Bennett at the Spire, Portsmouth for a Brachioplasty so will start saving my pennies as it is never done on the NHS as it is considered 100% ‘cosmetic’. I actually beg to differ, espcially since I have 8 stictches under my arm at the moment from a surgery I had a week ago. The most pain is caused by my ‘bingo wing’ flopping about and tugging at the stitches. OUCHIES!!!

Doodah x

Gayle

Ouch!! Hope you’re ok Doodah xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Im fine now thanks Gayle. Apart from the boning coming out of my bra and rubbing the scar all day yesterday!! I wondered why it was hurting so much haha! Derrrr

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media