Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

personal trainers

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Health & Exercise » personal trainers

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laxmon

Hello friends….!
    Where can i get information on personal trainers and nutrition / weight loss, mma, fitness in Glasgow…?If anyone knows then please reply me… Your suggestions will be appreciated…Thanks in advance…!

medic

Hi Laxmon, I spoke to my GP yesterday Re. safe exercise. (I am 16 months post op), he has given me a ‘prescription’ for the local leisure centre so that a trainer can tailor a fitness programme to suit me. This may be available in your area.
    ps. I live in Hampshire now, but am originaly from Lanark.
    Good luck, medic (Tom)

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    I had a referal from my GP and went to my local leisure centre where I saw some who deals with all referals and and had actual attended conferance on WLS so she knew what I was talking about and she has worked out a training programme for me. The first six weeks she wants me to go swimming at least 3 times a weeks and attend 1 aqua exericse class to get me started, after the 6 weeks we are going to review how I am getting on and how my BMI and body fat are getting on and then she might let me loose in the gym, but as I have never set foot in a gym in my life before she is breaking me in gentley. I attended my first class this afternoon and really enjoyed it and can’t wait to go back again next week, even managed to swim a few lengths before the class. I am in Kent so I don’t know about Scotland but that is where I would go first to my GP. I am 14 weeks post op and have lost five and a half stone so far so I am in need of beginning to tone up lol
    Elaine xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media