Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Overweight for Christmas Yipee!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Well today i weighed 13stone exactly, which means my BMI has gone from 55.8 to 29.4, and i have lost a total of 11st 10lbs which is 85.8%EWL.

I am officially overweight, i know its been tough at times but i do not regret having my WLS in the slightest. Yesterday i was at St Richards Chichester having my last check up, they were really pleased and so i have been discharged.

I feel like i’ve been given a second chance at life, and i’m not going to waste it. x

medic

Well done Andy!
    You inspire us to keep going. When I am having a bad day its good to hear good news stories, it helps me, (and others), through the tough times.
    medic.

cherylp

Congrats Andy!! Best Chrissy pressie ever!
    Have a good Christmas
    Cheryl x

Anonymous

Terrific results Andty.. really pleased for you.

Well done… and where are the pictures you are still a mystery… a little mystery…

9lbs to go might take a little working at but I have no doubt you will do it..

Congratulations

The male Andy (Buzz)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media