Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Operation soon

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    johncg

I all

I’m due to gave my port replaced o. Tuesday 8th may…

I so looking forward to getting my band fixed and back on track, I just wonder if Guy will fill it to the 8ml that’s I had before the leak Or will I have to start over again??

Anyway if any one is around on Tuesday 8th please feel free to pop in the clementine hospital at harrow, think there is a bar there if so we can have a pint… Lol

Love John xxxxx

hides

Hi john sorry i cant be there, but i will be thinking of you. 🙂

Tell me , do you have to do liver shrinking before ?

Heidi x

hides

Hi john
    Sorry that was a stupid question, cos you’re having the port done….. Sorry ” blonde moment. “

Heidi

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good luck with it John. If it had been the next day, I would have been there for work!!

Doodah x

Pauline

excellent news John.. and its seems to have happened really quickly ! bet you cant wait to feel that restriction again.. i am still waiting for my abdo wound to heal so that i can start having fills again….
    all the best
    Pauline x

johncg

Hi hides

Guy said I don’t have to do the milk diet.

Cheers all for your support I will keep you updated

Love John cxxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi John,
    Good luck on your op and I will be thinking of, sorry I can’t be with you to join you for a pint but I have discovered that half a pint of cider and I am anyones lol.
    Elaine xx

Nettie

Good luck John, I’m not around either I’m afraid but will be thinking of you.

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

How long do you expect to be in for John? Have you been given any sort of indication?

Doodah x

johncg

Hi doodah

Out the same day….

John xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Oh well, fab for you but sad for me as I don’t get to meet you 🙁

Doodah x

Streamliner

I will be in to see you 🙂

johncg

Cool look forward to meeting you Stacey.

Love John. Xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

John, you lucky man. Have you seen Stacey? What a babe, should cheer you up no end 😉

Doodah x

johncg

Doodah.

I have ring waiting for her. Lol

That’s what’s good about the meetings, you get to put a face to the name…. A recent meeting at work I met a lady who I have only spoken over the phone for the last 18 months.. When we met she said “I thought you would have had a beard” !!!!! Why would you think that. She said you sound like a man with a beard…. She was blond… Lol.

It’s like a lady who was very very good looking and rather sexy came up to me and said excuse me handsome , puffing out my chest I coolly replied yes love how may I help you, she said can you tell me where the opticians is!!!! true story !!

They can’t stop you laughing, but the government will try and tax it..

Love John xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media