Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

One year post bypass

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » One year post bypass

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Wow how time flies! This time last year I was a couple of hours post op! I can’t believe I’m now a year post op. My life has changed so much already. I very nearly got to 12 stone loss by my my one year anniversary but I’m not disappointed I didn’t! My biggest goal was to be happier & healthier thankfully I’m both of those. I’ve got another 4 or 5 stone to go but I know I will achieve it x
    My friends & family have been such a great support. I couldn’t have made it without them.

alismum

Well done Treeza. I am just a few weeks over one year post op and have lost 7 stone – not as much as I would have liked but only 2 more to go! Like you, I feel so much better. Think I would have expired during this hot weather if I had still been carrying all that weight.

treeza

That’s great weight loss Ali’smum. We all lose weight differently & I had loads to lose! Take care x

bikerchris
    Participant

Hi Treeza

Wow that is incredible and you must feel amazing. Even though I’m experiencing good results myself, it is still early on for me at 3 months post op. I’m loving my new life and I can tell you are too.

Chris x

Kimberly
    Participant

You are fantastic and how beautiful you are looking xx

treeza

I’m LOVING my life now. Doing things I haven’t done in years & years :0)x I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders ,,,,,,, oh wait ,,,,,, it has. In fact the weight of a person & some :0)x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Fantastic Treeza. I’m sure he won’t mind me telling you but you have lost the weight of Shaw Somers! That’s what he told me when I had lost that much lol! You are no longer carrying the weight of an average sized human male around with you. If you feel happy, imagine how ecstatic your heart and lungs must be feeling! And your joints!!

You are doing brilliantly and I’m very, very proud of you. You have also been a very important part of the support group – helping and encouraging others. It’s all very much a two way street isn’t it?

Well done my lovely 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media