Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

One of the nicest tributes anyone has ever paid us!

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » One of the nicest tributes anyone has ever paid us!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

awesome and well deserved…
    I too am in awe of the opotunities and life changing surgery Streamline have given me.

A dedicated patient who will always support and spread the word for Streamline and Gastric Bypass surgery.

Thank you for helping me gain control of my life.
    Thank you for every morning I wake up happier healthier and more in control.

What a team….

Buzz x

Jaysee

Absolutely well deserved, I had my op on Monday at Chichester. 🙂

Rachmz

We wouldn’t be where we are today without the amazing Streamline team, every one of them!! I cant thank you guys enough and i am 100% with what John says!! xx

It just doesn’t get much better than this

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9upo5th5H0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ms Ellie

I’ve met this guy he is absolute fantastic and not forgetting his gorgeous wife Kay a fabulous couple good luck to John xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media