Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

omg

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป omg

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author

So pleased you are now home, it’s as though you had been dealt a double blow, I am so happy for you now, your journey has seemed so long! Wishing you all the best with your weight loss – since my bypass I have lost nearly five and a half stone in four and a half months and feel a completely different person. I had fun today when I decided to try on my old clothes my husband and I had such a laugh, we couldn’t get over how big things were compared to today.. Good luck

lisac2012

Thanks jansus! Very exciting:) ahh that’s fantastic loss hun and love reading things like that, makes me feel all warm and happy. Well done xx and I keep sayin all these months waiting and talking about it, and its done I can’t believe it ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Lauren
    Keymaster

@lisac2012 27820 wrote:

Thanks jansus! Very exciting:) ahh that’s fantastic loss hun and love reading things like that, makes me feel all warm and happy. Well done xx and I keep sayin all these months waiting and talking about it, and its done I can’t believe it ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

It’s like a child waiting for Christmas isn’t it? Then you wake up and it’s here – you have the tool to help you get your life back. Possibly one of the best and most important gifts you will ever receive ๐Ÿ˜‰ Definitely not one to take back and exchange for something else so no worries about keeping the receipt lol!

Doodah x

jansus28

Bless u! I am so happy for you and we are here to support you! Xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

How’s things today Lisa? hope your’e feeling tickety-boo ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

lisac2012

If honest been bit panicky on what I should eat on the puree stage n having to much mash (carbs) and not gettin protein in etc but I think I’m slowly gettin there lol everything iv eaten so far, no problems all stayed down etc! Getting the fluids in is hard but its slightly increasing everyday not much but its increasing. Just don’t wanna do anything wrong lol ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

lisac2012

But in myself I’m feeling pretty good, perky and mum said I’m full of colour ๐Ÿ™‚ just bit tired n tender xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

That all sounds fab Lisa. In the early stages, fluids and protein are important it’s true, but you can only do your best too. I used to sprinkle low fat or Parmesan cheese on everything (Parmesan is quite high in fat but you need very minute amounts due to the strong flavour) so that I knew I was getting easy protein at every meal. At breakfast I had the white of a poached egg (gave the yolks to my dogs) It’s only what I did but it worked and it was easy and scrummy.

So glad you feel good in yourself Lisa and can’t wait to see some pics of your gorgeous big smile ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

ps this is for you: James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good) – YouTube

Enjoy!

lisac2012

Yeah iv been adding cheese to whatever I can and eating yoghurts corned beef etc and don’t think I’m doing to bad. Im not sure I’m allowed eggs till the next stage. The diet will have more variety then…x ooh thanks for the link hun I’m goin to listen now ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Corned beef is brilliant isn’t it? Have you ever had corned beef hash? OMG it’s lush! With gravy and peas – nom nom nom!

I wish there was a veggie alternative but there really isn’t ๐Ÿ™

Doodah x

lisac2012

Yeah had corned beef hash the other night ๐Ÿ™‚ hehe loved it pre op! Xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s really got me hankering after it again now lol!

How’s things been over the weekend?

Doodah x

lisac2012

Hehe yumyum :p yeah pretty good thanks went for a fairly long walk today and then to docs, its 13 days since op day and I’m down 14lbs!!! :):):) xx

jansus28

Well done!! Yeah!! You go girl it’s amazing isn’t it!!

lisac2012

Ahh thanks! What a feeling, think I’m still in shock lol its not the first time iv lost a stone, but somehow this time it seems different?! Lol ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media