Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

omg

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป omg

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author

@lisac2012 27249 wrote:

Got a call this morning new date for 19th Feb! Dietician calling me Thursday to discuss what pre op diet I can do x

Lisa

I hope all goes smoothly this time, it’s a shame you had done so well and you were so close. I am really sorry that your surgery had to be delayed three months but the great thing is you now have a date it will soon come round, unfortunate that you will have done two pre op diets but I suppose that’s life these things are sent to try us. I hope you feel much better than you did in mid November. I couldn’t believe it when just a few days pre op you ended up in hospital with a gall stone.

Good luck
    Claire

Lauren
    Keymaster

@lisac2012 27249 wrote:

Got a call this morning new date for 19th Feb! Dietician calling me Thursday to discuss what pre op diet I can do x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Oh Lisa, this has made my day sweetheart! I’m so happy for you.

Your surgery is two days before my latest round of plastics so we might overlap in hospital haha!

Honestly couldn’t be happier for you <3 <3

Doodah x

jansus28

Yeah!!! Great news!!! Amazing the start to a new life for u!! It’s is an amazing journey! Enjoy ever min and savour every experience and every millstone you achieve! We are all here for u!!! Xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

What Jan said lol!

Doodah x

lisac2012

Wow thankyou guys for all your kind words and support. It still feels like a dream lol! I spoke to dietician this morning who wants me to try doing the milk diet again, and if any discomfort in first two days to call her and we can change to low carb. I don’t need a pre op, iv just been to docs for my swabs and st Richards are going to call my gp for them results in a few days. Start pre op diet 5th Feb and check in to hospital on 19th at 7.30am! Good luck to you doodah xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks Lisa. Everything seems to be steaming ahead for you. Hope you get on ok with the milk diet xx

lisac2012

Got my confirmation in writing today for op. Xxx

jansus28

Yeah!!!! It’s nearly here! How exciting!! That feeling is amazing! I felt I had been given the best present in the whole world! I just could not wait! Xxxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@lisac2012 27301 wrote:

Got my confirmation in writing today for op. Xxx

WOO HOO! That’s fantastic news. I agree with Jansus, it’s the most exciting part. So happy for you Lisa and thanks for letting us all know x

Doodah x

jansus28

How are you Lisa!? You must of started your milk diet?? Hope all is going well!! Xxx

Mands

Congrats Lisa, i dont know what surgery you are having i am 4 days post op after having a gastric band fitted … good luck with the surgery xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa, like the others said – how’s it going? hope all is well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

lisac2012

Hey everyone iv not been able to get on as my left arm was cut off…..ok my phone broke but same thing lol ๐Ÿ™‚ well into milk diet now and I’m leaving monday for chichester op is Tuesday ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

jansus28

So glad to have u back!! That’s great news! Well done hunxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@lisac2012 27689 wrote:

Hey everyone iv not been able to get on as my left arm was cut off…..ok my phone broke but same thing lol ๐Ÿ™‚ well into milk diet now and I’m leaving monday for chichester op is Tuesday ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

YAY! You will soon be on your way to Chichester! The weather is beautiful here on the South Coast so the sun will be shining on you ๐Ÿ˜‰ Please keep in touch and let us know how things are going.

Doodah x

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media